Raise Your Hand Auction and Gala 2017
We were excited to offer Absentee Bidding for the third year.
Please see below for details.
How it works…
Before the Auction – Date TBD
- Download the “Absentee Bid Form” below
- On the form fill out information for ITEMS you wish to bid on: Lot number, artist or donor, title or description, and MAXIUM BID.
- Fill out all BIDDER INFORMATION: Name, address, email, phone, credit card information, and signature.
- Email or fax back to WNCAP – Dates TBD
- All absentee bidders will be charged at $25.00 processing fee.
- You will receive confirmation that your bid form has been received and your credit card approved.
During the Auction
A WNCAP representative will place bids on your chosen items at specified (by the auctioneer) increments, up to and not exceeding, your maximum bid.
After the Auction
All Absentee Bidders will be informed whether or not their bids were successful. If your bid was successful you will have one week to arrange pick up or transport of the purchased items. Items may be shipped from WNCAP office and bidder agrees to pay for all shipping costs.
For questions and assistance please contact Jesse Oates Vest: email@example.com, 828.252.7489